On behalf of Southern Hills and Vrable Healthcare, our concerns go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. As always, our focus remains on the health and safety of our residents and staff.
We continue to monitor the latest information from local and state of Ohio Departments of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We have been participating on conference calls with the Governor’s office and ODH. We are we are working diligently to required preventative measures to manage the situation safely and effectively.
As we work together to manage through this national emergency, we would like to share how Southern Hills is addressing the evolving situation and the proactive, preventative steps we are taking to minimize disruption to patient care and customer service. Southern Hills is:
- Working on additional means of communication, including group and video calling.
- Remaining fully staffed and continuously working on contingency plans.
- Dedicating resources to the monitoring and evaluating responses to clinical and operational challenges arising from the outbreak.
- Maintaining daily communication with our vendors, residents and families.
- Assessing contingency plans across our organization designed to withstand the uncertainty of the outbreak.
- And as always, committed to maintaining clinical best practices in the care, cleaning, and infection control.
We will continue to monitor the situation and react as quickly and efficiently as possible, always keeping the best interest of our loved ones at heart. If you have any questions, concerns, or encounter any extraordinary circumstances regarding this situation, please reach out directly to us by contacting me at (440) 816-7500.
Sean Kenny, Administrator
Southern Hills Skilled Nursing & Rehab